Drum Haven Bed & Breakfast Accommodation
in Knock, County Mayo, Ireland
This newly built Guest House, established in 2000, is located in the centre of Knock. Drum Haven is a family-run B&B and prides itself on its fine food and you are assured a warm welcome in its comfortable surroundings.
Ideally situated beside Knock House Hotel, it is only a 2 minute stroll to the Basilica and is the perfect base for a time of pilgrimage, a peaceful retreat or a base for a west of Ireland holiday.
- All bedrooms are ensuite, with TV, tea & coffee making facilites
- All bedrooms equipped with complimentary wireless internet access
- Hair dryer and ironing facilities available on request
- Private parking available
- Knock Museum and Café le Cheile
- Foxford Woollen Mills & Visitor Centre (approx 35min)
- Turlough Park House and Museum of Country Life, Castlebar (approx 35min)
- Claremorris Equestrian Centre (approx 15min)
- Céide Fields, Ballycastle (approx 1hr 20min)
- Westport House (approx 50min)
- Kiltimagh Museum and Sculptor Park (approx 10min)
- Ashford Castle, Cong and Quiet Man visitor's centre also in Cong (approx 50min)
- Ballintubber Abbey (approx 40min)
- Excellent Golf Courses in nearby Claremorris, Ballyhaunis, Ballinrobe, Swinford
- Central to a number of great fishing lakes & rivers - Urlaur lake, River Moy, Loughs Carra, Mask, Corrib etc
Within Easy Reach
- Ireland West Airport Knock - 15 mins drive
- Westport - 45 mins
- Galway & Sligo - 1 hour approx
- from euro35 per person sharing
- from euro45 single occupancy
- Gift vouchers available to treat a friend
Drum Haven B&B is open all year round.
On arrival at the roundabout in Knock village, take the Ballyhaunis Road and on the right you will see a sign for Knock House Hotel. Turn right for the hotel and Drum Haven B&B is on the left, just before the hotel.
Approaching Knock from Ballyhaunis you will see a sign for Knock House Hotel on your left, turn as if going to the hotel and we are before the hotel on the left.
Declan Jordan - Proprietor