Drum Haven Bed & Breakfast Accommodation
in Knock, County Mayo, Ireland
Drum Haven is a family run Bed and breakfast located on Knock House Hotel avenue and just a 3 minute stroll to the Basilica. We pride ourselves on offering “a home away from home” with warm hospitality, a delicious & freshly prepared breakfast and comfortable and modern bedrooms all with private bathrooms.
We have 3 tastefully decorated bedrooms, all of which are ensuite with complimentary toiletries, flatscreen tv and tea/coffee making facilities. Drum Haven has free wifi throughout as well as underfloor heating for extra comfort.
As we are from Knock, we also have an extensive local knowledge and history of the area and can offer advice on day trips and places to wine and dine.
A freshly prepared and cooked to order full Irish Breakfast is offered each morning with bacon, eggs (Scrambled/poached/fried or boiled), sausages, white pudding, grilled tomato and baked beans. As well as the above, we serve a variety of cereals, fruit juice, toast, soda bread and Declan’s organic porridge served with honey is always a favourite. Our breakfasts ingredients are sourced locally and we are also happy to cater to any special dietary requirements with advance notice.
- All bedrooms are ensuite, with TV, tea & coffee making facilites
- All bedrooms equipped with complimentary wireless internet access
- Hair dryer and ironing facilities available on request
- Private parking available
- Knock Museum and Café le Cheile
- Foxford Woollen Mills & Visitor Centre (approx 35min)
- Turlough Park House and Museum of Country Life, Castlebar (approx 35min)
- Claremorris Equestrian Centre (approx 15min)
- Céide Fields, Ballycastle (approx 1hr 20min)
- Westport House (approx 50min)
- Kiltimagh Museum and Sculptor Park (approx 10min)
- Ashford Castle, Cong and Quiet Man visitor's centre also in Cong (approx 50min)
- Ballintubber Abbey (approx 40min)
- Excellent Golf Courses in nearby Claremorris, Ballyhaunis, Ballinrobe, Swinford
- Central to a number of great fishing lakes & rivers - Urlaur lake, River Moy, Loughs Carra, Mask, Corrib etc
Within Easy Reach
- Ireland West Airport Knock - 15 mins drive
- Westport - 45 mins
- Galway & Sligo - 1 hour approx
- from euro35 per person sharing
- from euro45 single occupancy
- Gift vouchers available to treat a friend
Drum Haven B&B is open all year round.
On arrival at the roundabout in Knock village, take the Ballyhaunis Road and on the right you will see a sign for Knock House Hotel. Turn right for the hotel and Drum Haven B&B is on the left, just before the hotel.
Approaching Knock from Ballyhaunis you will see a sign for Knock House Hotel on your left, turn as if going to the hotel and we are before the hotel on the left.
Declan Jordan - Proprietor